- Committing Sins And Not Feeling Any Guilt.
- Having A Hard Heart (no sign of mercy and petty when it comes to own benefit/loss).
- Being Materialistic.
- Feeling Too Lazy To Do Good Deeds, e.g. Being Late For Salat
- No Desire To Read The Quran.
- Neglecting The Sunnah.
- Having Mood Swings, For instance Being Upset about petty things and bothered and irritated most of the time.
- Not feeling anything when hearing verses from the Quran, for example when Allah warns us of punishments and His
- promise of glad tidings.
- Finding difficulty in remembering Allah and making dhikr.
- Not feeling bad when things are done against the Shariah.
- Desiring status and wealth.
- Being mean and miserly, i.e. not wanting to part with wealth.
- Feeling pleased when things are not progressing for others.
- Not concerned with whether something is haram or halal.
- Making fun of people who do simple good deeds, like cleaning the mosque.
- Not feeling concerned about the situation of Muslims.
- Not feeling the responsibility to do something to promote Islam.
- Becoming engrossed and very involved with dunya, worldly things, i.e. feeling bad only when losing something in terms of material wealth.
- Becoming engrossed and obsessive about ourselves.
The Love and respect of Prophet Muhammed S.A.S is the center of Iman.
Allah, The Most Exalted, says “We have not sent thee(Muhammad peace be upon him) Except as a Mercy to the Worlds.” [Qurâ€™an:Surah 21 Aayat 107]
Humanity, both Muslims and Non-Muslims bear testimony to the excellent character of the Noble and Last Messenger of Allah Taâ€™ala (peace be upon him). It is tragic that every now and then, biased and offensive works against Islam and Prophet Muhammad (peace be on him) are circulated in the media. In addition to the recent provocative anti-Prophet film, a satirical French magazine published new cartoons mocking Prophet Muhammad (peace be on him). It is a repeated scenario: the same messages of enmity, hate and antagonism are being recycled again and again.
Any film or publication which vilifies any Prophet of Almighty Allah (pbuh) justifies condemnation. This film not only vilifies the personality who is revered by billions of followers in every part of the world, but it also constitutes a grave misrepresentation.
The offensive film is directed at the following mischief:-
Firstly, it is obviously intended to create the furor and backlash which it has achieved. The evil perpetrators of this heinous conduct i.e. all those associated, in any way whatsoever with the creation and dissemination of such film intended and effectuated the loss of lives and other negative consequences that have since ensued.
اور جو کچھ آسمانوں اور جو کچھ زمین میں ہے سب الله ہی کا ہے اور سب کام الله ہی کے طرف پھیرے جاتے ہیں
(سورة آل عمران )
To Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And to Allah will all matters be returned
اس کی تو یہ شان ہے کہ جب وہ کسی چیز کا ارادہ کرتا ہے تو اتنا ہی فرما دیتا ہے کہ ہو سو وہ ہو جاتی ہے
پس وہ ذات پاک ہے جس کے ہاتھ میں ہر چیز کا کامل اختیار ہے اور اسی کی طرف تم لوٹائے جاؤ گے
His command, when He desires a thing, is only to say to it, `Be’, and it is. .So Holy be He, in whose hand is the control of everything, and to whom you shall be returned
کہہ دو ہمیں ہر گز نہ پہنچے گا مگر وہی جو الله نے ہمارے لیے لکھ دیا وہی ہمارا کارساز ہے اور الله ہی پر چاہیئے کہ مومن بھروسہ کریں
Narrated by Ibn Umar (Radhiallaho anho):
Allah’s Messenger (sallallaahu ‘alaihi wasallam)said, Islam is based on (the following) five (principles):
1) To testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and MuhammadÂ is Allah’s Apostle.
2) To offer the (compulsory congregational) prayers dutifully and perfectly.
3) To pay Zakat (i.e. obligatory charity).
4) To perform Hajj (i.e. Pilgrimage to Mecca).
5) To observe fast during the month of Ramadan.
Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol. 1 : No. 7
[Sahih Muslim: Book 39 ‘Sifat Al-Qiyamah wa’l Janna wa’n-Nar’, Number 6739]
Anas b. Malik (Radi Allah Anhu) reported that Allah’s Messenger (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) said:
“Verily, Allah does not treat a believer unjustly in regard to his virtues. He would confer upon him (His blessing) in this world and would give him reward in the Hereafter. And as regards a non-believer. he would be made to taste the reward (of virtue in this world) what as has done for himself so much that when it would be the Hereafter. he would find no virtue for which he should be rewarded.”
[Sahih Muslim: Book 39 ‘Sifat Al-Qiyamah wa’l Janna wa’n-Nar’, Number 6740]
Anas b. Malik (Radi Allah Anhu) reported that Allah’s Messenger (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) thus told him:
“When a non-believer does good he is made to taste Its reward in this world. And so far as the believer is concerned, Allah stores (the reward) of his virtues for the Hereafter and provides him sustenance in accordance with his obedience to Him.”
He who walks towards Me, I rush towards him
[Sahih Muslim : Book 35 Kitab Al-Dhikr, Number 6499]
Abu Dharr (Radi Allah Anhu) reported Allah’s Messenger (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) as saying that Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, stated:
“He who comes with goodness, there are in store for him ten like those and even more than those: ‘And he who comes with vice, ‘ it is only for that that he is called to account. I even forgive him (as I like) and he who draws close to Me by the span of a palm I draw close to him by the cubit, and he who draws close to Me by the cubit I draw close to him by the space (covered) by two hands, and he who walks towards Me I rush towards him, and he who meets Me in the state that his sins fill the earth, but not associating anything with Me, I would meet Him with the same (vastness) of pardon (on My behalf).”
Prayer is a light & Charity is proof (of one’s faith)
[Sahih Muslim : Book 2 ‘Al-Taharah’, Number 0432]
Abu Malik at-Ash’ari Radi Allah Anhu) reported: The Messenger of Allah (sal-allahu-alleihi-wasallam) said: Cleanliness is half of faith and al-Hamdu Liliah (Praise be to Allah) fills the scale, and Subhan Allah (Glory be to Allah) and al-Hamdu Liliah (Praise be to Allah) fill upwhat is between the heavens and the earth, and prayer is a light, and charity is proof (of one’s faith) and endurance is a brightness and the Holy Qur’an is a proof on your behalf or against you. All men go out early in the morning and sell themselves, thereby setting themselves free or destroying themselves.
Our Lord! accept from us; surely Thou art the Hearing, the Knowing.
Say (O Muhammad ): “O Allah! Possessor of the kingdom, You give the kingdom to whom You will, and You take the kingdom from whom You will, and You endue with honour whom You will, and You humiliate whom You will. In Your Hand is the good. Verily, You are Able to do all things.
You make the night to enter into the day, and You make the day to enter into the night (i.e. increase and decrease in the hours of the night and the day during winter and summer), You bring the living out of the dead, and You bring the dead out of the living. And You give wealth and sustenance to whom You will, without limit (measure or account). (3:26,27)