1. Abu Hurayra Radiyallahu ‘anhu said, “I heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, ‘What do you think would happen if there was a river by someone’s door in which he washed five times every day? Do you think that any dirt would remain on him?’ They said, ‘Not a scrap of dirt would remain on him.’ He said, ‘That is a metaphor of the five prayers by which Allah wipes out wrong actions.'”
2. Jabir ibne-’Abdullah Radiyallahu ‘anhuma narrates that Nabi Sallallahu alaihi wasallam said: ‘The key to Paradise is Salat and the key to Salat is Wuzu’. (Musnad Ahmad)
3. Anas Radiyallahu ‘anhu narrates that Rasulullah Sallallahu ‘alaihi wasallam said: ‘The comfort and delight of my eyes has been placed in Salat.’ (Nasai).
4. Hanzalah Al Usaidi Radiyallahu ‘anhu narrates that Rasulullah Sallallahu ‘alaihi wasallam said: ‘The person who guards the five times Salat, its Wuzu, its prescribed time, its proper Ruku’ and Sujud, while perceiving it to be the Right of Allah on him, he is forbidden upon Fire.’ (Musnad Ahmad)
5. Abu Qatadah ibne-Rib’i Radiyallahu ‘anhu reported that Rasulullah Sallallahu ‘alaihi wasallam narrates in a Hadith Qudsi that Allah ‘Azza wa Jall has said:’ Verily, I have enjoined upon your Ummah five times Salat, and I have taken upon myself an oath that anyone who observes them at their appointed time, I shall admit him into Paradise; if anyone does not offer them regularly, there is no such guarantee from Me for him (I may punish him or forgive him).'(Abu Dawud)